Lego Collection - Pterosaur? Nope, its a Dragon! Whatever it is, still awesome.

I am a big fan and collector of some of the Lego lines of products. This include the Modular Buildings series, City, Ninjago and Star Wars lines.

Previously, I had also fervently followed and collected releases from the Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of the Ring lines. However, both lines seem to either have been put on hiatus or discontinued.

And because I am also a dinosaur fan, anything dinosaur-related released by Lego was also seriously evaluated and mostly bought to add to my huge and still growing collection.

In my most recent trip to Kuala Lumpur in November 2023, I saw this Dragon (looks pretty much like a Pterosaur to me though), fully assembled and on display, at the Lego store in Pavilion Mall. After photographing and admiring it for a while, I added it to my shopping bag. 😛 Now, I have to find the time to assemble my very own, Lego Pterosaur. Ok, not a Pterosaur, its a Lego Dragon.

Pterosaur, Lego, Pavilion Mall, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2023)


Comments