Anime Me

A recent trend on social media is to have one's selfies being digitally transformed into anime renditions of oneself. For those who are not familiar with the term anime, it is basically animations of hand or digitally drawn stylised characters that originated from Japan.

Here are some of my photos, transformed into anime character(s) of myself. Digitally generated Anime Timothys! 😂

Anime Timothy, Marina Bay, Singapore (2020)

The original photo from which this digitally generated picture of Anime Timothy was taken in Busan, South Korea (2019) 

A semi-accurate rendition of myself in anime-style. The original photograph was that of myself taken in the balcony of a cruise ship somewhere along the Straits of Malacca (2022)

Digital-anime me, after a swim at the hotel I was staying in when I was in Luang Prabang, Laos (2017)

This anime rendition of me was based on an original selfie taken onboard a flight from Singapore to Siem Reap, Cambodia (2022)

Anime me at a Floral Park in Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia (2018)

Anime me swimming in an infinity pool, Marina Bay, Singapore (2020)

Anime-rendition of myself in Iwakuni, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan (2019)

This totally does not look like me at all. But I actually wouldn't mind looking like this. A bit badass, with that hairstyle, those tattoos, bulk chest and all. Okuhida, Takayama Prefecture, Japan (2014)

Me in anime form and looking badass. Original photo taken onboard a cruise ship along the Straits of Malacca (2022)

Comments