My Personal Collection - Lord of The Rings Figures

The recent Amazon TV Series "Power of the Rings" brought back good memories of the days when I was feverishly adding figures to my collection. Nowadays, I still add figures and items to my collection but at a much slower pace. Reasons being the increased in prices due to inflation and also the issue of running out of space to store my huge collection.

After watching Episodes 1 and 2 of "Power of the Rings" on Amazon Prime, I was inspired and went to my collection room to re-look those figures and items, based on the "Lord of the Rings" movie series, that I had on display. Coming across this 1/6 scale figure of Legolas and a 1/6 scale horse brought smiles to my face. The Legolas figure was from Sideshow Collectibles while the Horse figure was taken from a DID World War Two Figure Set. Displayed together, I thought they look awesome!

1/6 Scale Legolas (Sideshow Collectibles) and Horse (DID)


Comments