The Former Adventures of Iko

Years ago, when I was still running my now defunct retail shops, I had this cute little Trexi toy which I brought with me everywhere I go. Iko, as I named it, is still with me. But now, as I mostly worked from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Iko is also no longer going places. Instead, it is displayed inside a glass shelf together with others of its kind.

The pictures of Iko in this post were taken years ago when the toy was still going places with me. 😊

Let's hope travel restrictions will be relaxed further in the new year of 2022 so that Iko may start travelling the world again soon.

Iko, Marina Bay, Singapore

Iko, Marina Bay, Singapore

Iko at one of my 2 retail shops (since closed as I had pivoted the business model), Marina Bay, Singapore

Iko running away from the Balrog (from Lord of the Rings), Marina Bay, Singapore


Comments