My Personal Collection - Diorama of Anubis

Ancient Egypt has always fascinated me. Thus, when Sideshow Collectibles released this polystone diorama some years back, I knew I had to buy this. And I wasn't disappointed, the whole setup was amazingly detailed. Although I cannot off-hand remember how much I paid for this, I have no doubt this was worth every single cent I spent on it.

This is one of my most favourite piece in my collection. It is currently being displayed in my Study Room.

Front view, Diorama of Anubis from Sideshow Collectibles

Side view, Diorama of Anubis from Sideshow Collectibles

Details of the setup of the Diorama of Anubis from Sideshow Collectibles

Details of the setup of the Diorama of Anubis from Sideshow Collectibles

Side view of the Diorama of Anubis from Sideshow Collectibles

12-inch action figure of Indiana Jone posed next to the Diorama of Anubis. Like the Diorama, this 12-inch Indiana Jones figure was also from Sideshow Collectibles 

Comments