My Personal Collection - Black-suited Spiderman Bust

In my personal collection, this item is one of my favourites. I have always been a Spiderman fan since I was a kid and this Black-suited Spiderman is awesome. Unlike most of my personal collection which are boxed and kept in a warehouse facility, this piece is on display in the Collection Room in my apartment.

From Sideshow Collectibles, this bust was made from polystone material is is numbered 0946 out of a production run of 1500 pieces.

Front view of Black-suited Spiderman Bust from Sideshow Collectibles

Side view of Black-suited Spiderman Bust from Sideshow Collectibles

Back view of Black-suited Spiderman Bust from Sideshow Collectibles

My Black-suited Spiderman Bust from Sideshow Collectibles is numbered 0946 out of 1500 production pieces


Comments