My Personal Collection - 3-3/4 inch Boba Fett (Prototype Armor)

Like many Star Wars fans, I have a great affinity for Boba Fett collectibles and toys.

Going through photos of my toy collection on this Boxing Day, I came across this photograph of Boba Fett in Prototype Armor. This version of Boba was not officially seen in any of the Star Wars movies. Because of this, the toy is special to my personal Star Wars Collection.

From Hasbro, this is a 3-3/4 inch action figure which I had kept Mint in Mint Card (MIMC) and in storage in an air-conditioned warehouse facility. One day, if I can afford a bigger home, I will have my entire collection on display. But for now, they will stay in their respective storage boxes in the warehouse facility with round-the-clock temperature and humidity control.

3-3/4 inch Boba Fett (Prototype Armor) from Hasbro

Comments