Taiwan, Taipei - Collectibles Store in Ximending

During my recent trip to Taipei in December 2015, I stayed at a hotel in the Ximending area. While window shopping in the area, I chanced upon this store in the basement floors of one of the shopping malls. If I remember correctly, the name of the store is Beast Kingdom or something to that effect.

As I browsed through the store, there were many items from Sideshow and Hot Toys on display. I bought a Hot Toys 1/6 scale Shadow Stormtrooper. The plus point for visitors like myself is that the store provides a voucher for VAT refund. Getting the VAT refund processed is a simple task of queuing at the mall's customer service concierge and producing the VAT refund voucher from the store and your passport. Your refund will be given to you in cash in local currency.

Here are some of the pictures I took of the toy displays in the shop.

Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure by Sideshow, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)

Iron Man Life Size Bust by Sideshow, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)

Doctor Doom Legendary Scale Figure by Sideshow, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)

1/6 Scale First Order Stormtroopers by Hot Toys, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)

1/6 Scale Biker Scout and Bike by Sideshow, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)

Boba Fett Premium Format Figure by Sideshow, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)

Comments