From the Author...

It has been a while since I last updated this site. I haven't really been active in updating this site due to heavy work commitments. Now that things have settled down a bit at work, I should be able to find more time to get back to my Pop Culture collecting hobby.

Over the last 12 months, I have been adding a lot to my collection, so much so that I now have a permanently rented warehouse storage for my collection! With this extra space "asset", I can now rotate the display of my collection in the collection room of my newly renovated apartment. I will soon post some pictures of my collection room. Keep coming back to this site to view pictures from my very own personal collection rooms.

To all fellow collectors, collecting is a marathon, not a sprint. Stay strong in this hobby and may "the Force be with you". And if you are not into Star Wars,  then allow me to tweak that line a bit to be "May the odds ever be in your favour"! :-)

Comments