Thor : The Dark World 1/6 Figure


Hot Toy's Thor 1/6 scale figures from the movie, Thor: The Dark World is now available for pre-order.

For the first time, 2 versions of the figure are available for pre-order at the same time. The first figure is the so-called Regular Version featuring Thor with his long-sleeve costume as seen in the movie. The second figure features Thor with his sleeve-less costume (featured a couple of times in the movie) and is dubbed the Special Version. The product name for this version is "Asgardian Light Armor".

Personally, I prefer the sleeve-less version. Not because it is the Special Version but because it somehow seems to have more of the "cool factor'. As space at home is fast becoming a constraint on my ever-growing collection, I have decided to only get one of these figures. Needless to say, my choice is rather clear! :-) It will be the "Asgardian Light Armor" version for me.


Comments