Flurry of New Arrivals!


January 2012 marks a flurry of new arrivals to my growing collection!

1/6 scale Infantry Battle Droids SSC Ex (bought direct from Sideshow)
1/6 scale Palpatine and Sidious 2-Pack (bought from eBay)
1/6 scale 442nd Siege Clone Trooper (bought from my local retailer)
1/6 scale Phase I Clone Captain (bought from my local retailer)
1/6 scale IG-88 SSC Ex (bought direct from Sideshow)
Aliens 3 Dog Alien polystone statue SSC Ex (bought direct from Sideshow)

As I paid for all my collections with my hard earned money from my day job as an IT Engineer, I have to significantly slow down my purchases in the next few months in order to give my wallet a much needed rest!

So for the rest of the year, I am going to have to be extra selective in my purchases. Not much choice really. I can't collect them all! But missing certain grail pieces and having to hunt them down when they are sold out is part and parcel of the hobby, isn't it? It all adds to the fun! :-)

Comments