Star Wars - Chancelor Palpatine and Darth Sidious 2-Pack


The Chancelor Palpatine and Darth Sidious 2-Pack 1/6 scale figures were released by Sideshow several years ago. How time flies!

I missed out on this set during its initial release. Recently, I managed to get one set (new in box) off eBay at close to its original retail price. With enough PayPal funds to cover one-third of the cost, I couldn't resist clicking on the "Buy It Now" button. A week later, on 26 Jan 2012, the postal delivery guy knocked on my door with a package shipped from the US and this set is now part of my 1/6 scale figure and Star Wars collection.

The 2 pictures below show Chancelor Palpatine. Darth Sidious is still in the box waiting to be taken out for display in my collection room. I am rapidly running out of space to display my growing collection!



Comments