Star Wars 501st Legion Clone Trooper Life Size Bust


The 501st Legion: Vader's Fist - Clone Trooper Life Size Bust from Sideshow Collectibles has been up for pre-order on Sideshow's website for almost 3 weeks now.

Its continued availability despite having been on pre-order status for 3 weeks already is due more to its price point and size rather than the appeal of this item. Well, at least that's what I perceive. :)

Coming in at USD$599.99, this item sure is no cheap collectible. But then again, its relatively huge physical size (being a 1:1 scale item) and details sure make this life size bust a cool item to have in one's collection.

Even without taking the price into consideration, one still has to factor in the space needed to display this awesome piece.

As for myself, I sure have no more space left in my collection room for this item. But still, I went ahead and pre-ordered this piece. I guess I will have some time to figure out how to make space available for this trooper as this is not due to ship until the 3rd Quarter of 2011.

Click on the picture below to view more details of this piece at Sideshow's official website:


Comments