1/6 Scale Figure Environment - Temple of Anubis


My waitlist for the "1/6 Scale Figure Environment - Temple of Anubis" at Sideshow's Online Site just got converted.

Now, I am waiting for this item to ship to me. It will be my first collectible purchase of the year as well as the decade!

This piece is quite nice and will be good for display with my 1/6 Scale Lara Croft or Indiana Jones figures in a diorama format. Alternatively, this piece can also stand on its own as a single display.

Limited to a production run of just 450 pieces, this item should be quite difficult to find in the future. Thus, despite the high international shipping cost, I still go ahead with the purchase. Afterall, it is not every other day that one can find an Anubis figure in 1/6 scale format. And the fact that it is cast in polystone makes it worth the price.


Comments