Just Bought Hot Toys' Dog Alien Online

I just bought for myself a Hot Toys 1/6 scale Dog Alien figure online from Big Bad Toy Store. They are currently offering a clearance sale on this item and including shipping, the total price came up to around US$153. With the current low exchange rate of the US$, I think this is a fairly good buy.

I had always wanted to get the Dog Alien but the relatively high retail price (around US$150 before shipping) was simply too much for me. I thus decided to wait and see if I can buy a loose figure off eBay at a lower price sometime down the road. I am glad I stick to that decision. And the best part of my purchase is that this figure is not a loose or second hand item. Its mint in box!

Now I am waiting in anticipation for my Dog Alien to arrive so that it can join my other Hot Toys and Medicom 1/6 scale Alien figures in their display shelves in my collection room.

And with Sideshow's 1/6 scale Sandtrooper also due to ship this month, I will have not one but two new 1/6 scale figures to play with this month!

Comments