SDCC 2009, Came and Gone

SDCC 2009 is over. Another year to wait before SDCC 2010 comes around.

As usual, this year's SDCC saw another bumper crop of new products annoucements and leading the pack as usual are Hasbro, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys.

However, despite the massive amount of new product annoucements, I only marked down several items as probable purchases for myself. These are:

1. 1/6 Scale Alien, "Big Chap" by Hot Toys
2. 1/6 Scale AOTC Clone Trooper by SSC
3. LOTR Diorama, Battle of the Last Alliance by SSC
4. Dinosauria Diorama, Deinosuchus VS Parasaurolophus by SSC

But then again, I can be quite fickle minded when it comes to my purchases. Thus, items listed here may not make it into my collection while others not listed here may join my collection. For now, my credit card looks like it will be taking a much needed rest for the coming year.

Comments