Figure Review: Kotobukiya 1/7 Scale ArtFx Jango Fett

The Kotobukiya 1/7 Scale ArtFx Figures are not poseable but they all come with cool pre-posed stances.

I bought this 1/7 Scale ArtFx Jango Fett more than 2 years ago but like most of my collectibles, I only recently have the space to display them.



Accessories

There are basically no accessories that come with the 1/7 Scale ArtFx Figures/Statues. Any additional accessories are generally not required since these figures come pre-posed and you can’t change their pose at all.

Overall Figure

Like all 1/7 Scale ArtFx Figures/Statues, the Jango Fett comes in a cool pre-posed stance. The figure is prop up by 2 separate booster jets which acts as its stands. However, these “booster jets” stands were made of rubber and after being in storage for almost 2 years in a warm and humid climate, I discovered that both these rubber stands for my Jango Fett had melted. The stands had their colors coming off easily on contact with almost anything and I just couldn’t use them anymore for this reason. If I insist on displaying my Jango Fett with these melted rubber stands, they would not only stain the figure but also my display shelf.

As the difference between a 1/7 scale figure and a 1/6 scale figure is not significant, I managed to successfully display my Jango Fett using a 1/6 scale stand that comes with the Sideshow 1/6 scale Star Wars Figures.





Overall Rating

Overall, this is a good figure. The only part of the figure I am disappointed with is the 2 rubber stands.

However, I would still rate this figure a 3.5 out of 5 (3.5/5). To me, this is still a great figure/statue at a low enough price point but one that comes with a cool and dynamic pose that makes for a great display piece.

Comments